POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Industrial Complex : Re: Industrial Complex Server Time
7 Aug 2024 05:21:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Industrial Complex
From: Sven Littkowski
Date: 23 May 2006 17:58:21
Message: <4473857d@news.povray.org>
Sure? I like your greebles more. But in any case: it is very good that one
more artist (Mike Williams) goes into that, because it is the multiplicity
of future greebles which will make the good difference. And everyone has his
and her own way to the final and individual result. And everyone can inspire
everyone.

I truly like your greebles. But I am eager to see the future results of
Mike, as well. Wenn I saw your first greebles, Zeger, I mean that simple
starship, I thought the same as I think currently about Mike's greebles: it
needs more perfection. Now your greebles are truly perfect, and I am now
curious and eager to see Mike's greebles going towards the final stages.

Go on, Zeger. Go on, Mike! Great that you two do the greebles!

Greetings to the Greeble Gods,

Sven